For an unforgettable experience celebrating the release of Star Wars: The Force Awakens, Disneyland Park is organising a special unmissable evening with exclusive treats in store. Discoveryland will feature the sights and sounds of the Star Wars™ universe, for an exceptional evening full of exciting surprises.
• Guests can take advantage of the exclusive chance to meet Darth Vader, R2-D2 and Chewbacca in person
• For a truly unforgettable experience, guests can wear their best costumes* in honour of the heroes from their favourite episode or have make up done by Park artists
• For thrills, a ride aboard a StarSpeeder 3000 is highly recommended! The unmissable Star Tours will take guests soaring towards the Forest Moon of Endor before falling into the tractor beam of an Imperial Class Star Destroyer. Guests will also witness an explosive battle between the Rebel Alliance and the Galactic Empire. May the Force be with you!
• Videopolis: Jedi à la carte menus will be available and burger lovers can enjoy a Darth Vader burger, amongst other options
• Guests can enjoy many other treats during the evening
• Finally, for the 560 happy few who have booked the Cinema + Stay Pack, the long-awaited moment will come at the Gaumont cinema at Disney Village with STAR WARS: THE FORCE AWAKENS in IMAX 3D (in English with subtitles)
Booking for this special STAR WARS™ event is now open at www.disneylandparis.co.uk/events/star-wars-night-at-disneyland-paris/ with three exclusive packs to choose from:
• Star Wars Night: evening access and collector’s lanyard: £70** per person
• Pack Premium Star Wars Night: Star Wars Night + a collector’s frame containing the limited edition film poster, priority access to meet the characters and two Fastpass tickets: £123** per person Only 600 Pack Premium Star Wars Night tickets available.
• Cinema + Stay Pack: Star Wars Night + 2 tickets to see STAR WARS: THE FORCE AWAKENS in IMAX 3D at the Gaumont cinema in Disney Village at midnight as well as a 2-day/1-night stay in one of the Disney hotels with access to Disneyland Park and Walt Disney Studios Park. From €700 for 2 people for one night at Disney’s Newport Bay Club. 280 rooms available with this pack, bookings via the Disneyland Paris Central Reservations Office only.